- This slot is currently open while I re-evaluate my top picks
- Lick Brook
- Monkey Run, north side of Fall Creek (Hanshaw Road)
- Six Mile Creek, Mulholland Wildflower walk to Potter’s Falls
- Kennedy SF, Cortland County
- South Danby Road, Finger Lakes Trail to the Tamarack lean-to
- Shindagin Gorge, rim trail along upper Shindagin Hollow Road
- Monkey Run, south side of Fall Creek, Varna
- Lindsay Parsons Biodiversity Preserve
- Stevens Suspension Bridge, Park Park, and the Cornell horse fields and golf course
- Taughannock gorge rim trail around the top
- Six Mile Creek, south side rim trail starting from Crescent Place
- Ellis Hollow Nature Preserve
- Fischer Old Growth Forest
- Upper Buttermilk Falls State Park and La Tourelle spur
As of summer 2015 we have well over 50 hikes we can do — you can see most of them on the page called Hikes — I need to get busy and finish the list and do descriptions.
Some of our hikers told me they don’t really have any favorites:
“I love so many. Depends on weather, my mood, how much exercise I want/need,” said Roger.
“I tend not to have favorites, each hike has its own strong points,” said Jack V.
“Most importantly, I LOVE VARIETY!!!!” said Katharine, agreeing with Jack V.